Friday, November 19, 2010

Created a Poll for CONNECT! 2011

Take the poll on Facebook!

What is CONNECT! 2011?

Well it’s a free program/challenge that I’m developing for January next year for life coaching. I’d tell you more about it, but I should save that for item number 6 on my list of 14 things. So, I created my first poll on Facebook to get people thinking about their connections with other people and how those connections might be improved. The theme of this poll was letter writing. I’m sorry to say that the number of people who have taken the poll is dismal. I could get three times the response just asking people at work. Maybe people see the poll and think it would take too long. It’s only three questions, and not even difficult questions. All in all, Facebook is really letting me down. I thought it would be a great tool to get the word out, but I’m starting to think that a single flyer taped to a light post on any random street corner would generate more interest. Oh well, I haven’t even started advertising the program itself, so I shouldn’t let low response to a poll get me down. It’s just that I’m so excited about it and I want that excitement to catch on! So if you could do me a real solid click here, have your friends click here, have your enemies click here, have your grandma click here and take my poll!

No comments: