Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Parade of Hats: Day 6

This hat is actually a rubber snake. It's Becca's. I think it fits me better than any of my other hats. Becca made me some hamburger meat and cheese and noodle dish. I call it Premium Hamburger Helper, or Hamburger Helper minus the Help. Maybe we could call it Thanks for Nothing Hamburger. It was REALLY good.

So, this baby is really coming! It gets closer and closer every day. The picture to the left makes me question my preparedness for parenthood, but I'll have plenty of time to grow up before our little girl is old enough to lose all respect for me....hopefully. We're thinking of names, and we seem to be leaning towards Ruby, but nothing will be decided for a while. I like all the nicknames that can go along with it. Ruby Tuesday, Rue, Scooby Ruby Doo, Rhubarb, Kanga-ruby, Rubella, Rubicon, etc...

3 comments:

Becca said...

Do you like Scooby Ruby Doo or Ruby Dooby Doo?

Kyle said...

Ruby Dooby Doo is much better. Can Dobby Doo be a middle name?

Katy said...

Kyle you are the funniest person who has ever lived. This post made me snort laugh to the extent that everyone around me asked what was going on. Luckily the only people around me at most times are like my mom and dad and maybe Christy so it was not too embarrassing.