Friday, November 17, 2006

Last Day

It's been fun being Kyle, but all good things must come to an end. I want to thank everyone for accepting me and treating me just like one of the gang. Maybe I'll come back and visit from time to time. It was warm today, so I'm hoping that its warm tomorrow, but AmAndA and AlAn tell me that a warm day usually means snow is on its way. Now that I finished everything Kyle had to do, I don't have anything to keep myself entertained. I played solitaire. I won. Yippee. Now I'm just trying to find an activity to burn my time until I go to work. After work I don't know what I'll do. I could do some deep cleaning in Kyle's room. That would be lame. This is my last day here. I should be SWINGING!

Today in History I learned that you can't spell Umar Uthman without Uma Thurman.

No comments: