Thursday, November 16, 2006

It Ain't Easy

Okay, so I thought that since I've been working so hard, I must have Kyle caught up till January, but no. It turns out I'm barely treading water. How does he do it? How does anyone do it? SO much work. I'm glad that I only have to be Kyle for two more days. Saturday I'm going to meet up with him in St. George. We're going to get some Jack in the Box tacos and then go camping somewhere. We might have a tent if I can take this one that's been sitting in Kyle's apartment forever. If the weather is nice enough down there, we won't even need a tent. I got a haircut yesterday, and I suggested that Kyle do the same. He's starting to look like a hippy. He'll be back Sunday night or Monday afternoon depending on his desires to skip his classes. Well, no rest for the weary. I better get back to work. Bye.

No comments: