Monday, January 23, 2006

Drained




The last couple of days have left me feeling like a vampire has sucked all my blood, or maybe like I am a tiny person and a three pound mosquito has been latched on to me since my ninth birthday. I had to do inventory at work. Saturday I worked from 9:45 am to 3:00 Pm and then went back to work and stayed from 9:00 pm until 4:00 am. I was so worn out that when I woke up on Sunday my roommates were already back from church. Then yesterday I worked from 3:00pm until 3:00am. Torture.

The weekend wasn't a total waste however. On Saturday during my time off I was able to enjoy a thrilling game of Catch Phrase with Alan, Gavin, Councilina Bluffs, Chelsea, Pottowattamie, and Whitney. Fun was had by all. We even found another use for the newspaper ball: You can pass it around and use the words on it to play Catch Phrase.(I can't believe we didn't think of it sooner). Even though I'm behind on my schoolwork I am very happy that my time off was spent having fun and not doing homework. Oh well, I suppose that I shouldn't waste all my tuition money. In fact I need to go to my Cell Biology class right now. Good Bye.

No comments: