Friday, June 26, 2009

New computer.

So I'm blogging from our new computer. It is not a laptop. It is in fact an iMac. I have become used to laptops and would like to put this iMac in my lap however, I cannot. What I CAN do is leave the computer on my desk, take the wireless keyboard, sit in bed, and type away. I can't always be sure that I'm spelling everything correctly since I can't see the screen very well, but spellcheck will help me out a lot.

In answer to you question, "What the hobo are you doing getting a Mac, Kyle?" I'm giving it a shot. Macs have come a long way from the ones I knew in middle school. So far, there are things I like and things that I'm not really comfortable with. It might take some time for me to warm up to it. I like how simple and uncluttered it is. Windows always comes with a ton of junk that no one wants or needs. AOL? Really? Why the Macarena would I want AOL to come installed on my computer? Now that I have excused myself for owning a Mac, we can all get on with our lives.

4 comments:

Alan said...

No excuse. You can't handle the clutter. That's your excuse.

Cannon said...

If a Mac and PC got in a fight, who would win? Come on... it's a Mac.

Katy said...

So actually your situation now could perhaps be likened to me being a young Kiefer Sutherland and you're that other kid and we're in Santa Cruz (but we'll call it Santa Carla instead) and I just sorta fed you worms and maggots and then said, "BE ONE OF US, KYLE."

I mean, it's no secret that angsty teen vampirism has long been a cherished metaphor for Mac ownership, right?

Christy said...

Glad to see a lot of A's in that post. I hope you like your mac. (PS you totally look like the guy from office Space. So many people look like you! okay 2)