Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I KNEW it!

May 5th 2005 I predicted on this very blog that there would be a swine flu. I was sooooo RIGHT! I'm not worried about this whole pig disease though. I'm not a pig, so what do I have to worry about? Seriously though, this outbreak is pretty pathetic. According to the CDC, about 36,000 Americans die from the normal flu every year. That's an average of about 100 people a day. This swine flu had been in America for at least 4 days and no one here has died. At least four hundred people should be dead for this to even be an average flu. Frankly, with zero fatalities, it doesn't even deserve to be called the flu. The point I'm getting to is that this is a cover up. Something else big is going on that "they" don't want us to know about. I just took a look at fox news to find out what other stories might be buried by this scare. I believe it's the fact that "Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are expecting twin girls via a surrogate". That's big news! And the government doesn't want you to know.

2 comments:

Celia said...

There are 13 cases of swine flu in south carolina. WHY?! I can feel it coming for me...Utah was safe.

Bryce said...

I'm saying 200 deaths per day before I wear one of those stupid masks.