Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Quote,Picture


The story behind this picture is that I searched, "random picture", and then "random quote". I was hoping to get something funny. What I got was something that actually made me a little sad. At least I know that the baby will grow up in a world where keyboards are more ergonomic, and the entire series of Seinfeld can be purchased on DVD.

Here is a truth.

Boys always want to impress girls with how loud they can burp, but no boy wants a girl who is impressed with how loud he can burp.

Here is a lie.

You can do anything you set your mind to.

I just went and depressed myself again. I shouldn't be though. Becca isn't impressed with how loud I can burp (and believe me it's really loud) and I have never set my mind to do anything.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Witness. Kyle can burp really loud. My captcha this time is "turgessi" like the legendary tennis player.

Celia said...

I'm going to do this and see what happens. It wont be this cool.