Friday, June 27, 2008

Goodbye Platinum

Goodbye Platinum. May your next fiscal year be filled with happy and wealthy customers. I'm down to my last 30 minutes as a collections agent. It's been really busy the past couple of hours. A lot of people calling in with problems. Someone just called in and started telling me her problem (and boy is it a sticky problem), so I had to stop her and say, "let me be honest with you. Today is my last day and I'm off in an hour." She didn't care. So many people have given her the runaround that I guess she was desperate for someone to help her. She was really nice though. I'd like to take a moment to make a list of the things I liked most about working in collections.

1. The commission check
....
....
....

Wow, it's a pretty short freaking list ain't it! I'm grateful to Celia for getting me this job. It has helped me pay off some debt and learn a little bit about myself. Here is a list of things I learned about myself while working in collections.


1. I'll do anything for money
...
...
...

Wow, another short list. I'm about to have a week off to take care of some personal business and also relax for a spell.


****ALERT**** This is my first time to type "for a spell"****ALERT****


Me and Becca are planning on some fun summer time fun tomorrow. This may include two of the three following activities: Barbeque, Swimming, Clubbing Baby Seals. I can't wait . For your viewing pleasure I have inluded a drawing of the coolest scene imaginable. It's a cyborg ninja pirate riding two raptors like skis through a sea of storm troopers and shooting at a giant bullet proof robot. Also, waldo and white ninja are in there somewhere. Awesome!

3 comments:

Karen said...

lnzqzCongratulations on your last day of sould sucking work! NOw, on to fulfillment at THE microbiologist!

Caitlin Carroll said...

I hated Platinum. We now both have jobs we are passionate about! Counting bacterial colonies and helping abused women!

Cannon said...

You chose seals right?