Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Two Tickling Toothbrushes Tuesday






Here is a list of Kyle Vaughns who have been married recently or will be married soon.




Kimberly Pflug and Kyle Vaughn Wedding PA 04/15/06



Kate Dennie and Kyle Vaughn Wedding VA 06/21/08

Natalie Edwardson and Kyle Vaughn Wedding TX 06/17/06

Latasha Kelly and Kyle Vaughn Wedding TX 07/19/07

Hailey Vaughn and Kyle Vaughn Wedding AR 01/03/08

Becca Anderson and Kyle Vaughn Wedding CA 05/17/08

April Sanchez and Kyle Vaughn Wedding CA 06/21/08

I'm one of them!!!!!!!!! Isn't it awesome? I'm happy for Kimberly Pflug. She deserves a last name like Vaughn. I also think it's appropriate that Hailey Vaughn and Kyle Vaughn are getting married in Arkansas. Well, I'm back at work after a wedding and a honeymoon. Married life is great. It's treating me well. Now we do things like brush our teeth at the same time and in the same room. Awesome. We got some Sonicare toothbrushes from Becca's parents and we busted them out last night. I was so excited to use them, but there was one little problem.....The moment we put them in our mouths we spit toothpaste all over the bathroom and nearly died laughing. They tickled sooooo much! It was like putting Carrot Top in your mouth it was so funny. It was also a good bonding moment. We could look into each other's eyes as we laughed and sprayed toothpaste into each other's faces.




1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

I forgot my toothbrush at home when we went on our honeymoon and my husband has one of those sonicare things. I tried to use it but had the same problem. It tickled so much that I ended up with toothpaste everywhere but my mouth. I don't know how people use them!