Thursday, November 29, 2007

I left my "will to live" in San Francisco

I don't have much time to post right now, but I fear that if I wait until I have enough time, I'll never post at all. The big news was that this Thanksgiving break was awesome. For a more detailed account you can go to Becca's blog. She did a great job. I had a lot of fun with Becca's family. They treated me like I was just one of the family, and made me feel really comfortable. Actually, they probably treated me better than a member of the family. Had I been a member of the family they probably would have been more comfortable taunting me relentlessly about my inability to break the single digits in Squeak. I held a baby for the first time also. It wasn't all that scary because Lucy is a little older and doesn't look as fragile as other babies I've seen. California is really cool. I'm glad to finally know what all the fuss is about. Is it appropriate for my generation to say "fuss"? I'd better rephrase that. Hmmmm......okay...."I be gettin' all the hype now....dawg." That's better. Much better. I have to go take an exam that will surely suck all the life out of me now. Why can't I just drop out of school and be a bum in downtown San Fran? Would that be so wrong? I could even study molecular biology on the streets. Not many scientists are street smart. I could start a new fad.

No comments: