Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Retreat

Inventory was best defined by a girl in the Juniors department. She said, "it's the process of staying up all night scanning clothes with no music or socializing of any kind." Luckily it didn't last all night. We got out around 2:45, so I had plenty of time to sleep before church this morning. Even though it wasn't that bad, I'm not looking forwarded to doing it again tonight. I just hope I don't get stuck with the underwear. If I do, I'm going to sing "I left my undies down under" while I scan. I filed a complaint against a co-worker this past week, but I don't know exactly what is going to come from it. I hope they don't tell him that I'm the one who complained. That would stink royally.

Just a couple more months until I'm free from working my rear end to a pulp every day. Yipee!

1 comment:

Alan said...

Dear Kyle,
This has nothing to do with your post, but I gotta tell you a recent discovery-- girls like stalkers and pathetic losers! They probably like other types of guys too, but keep these in mind!