Monday, December 18, 2006

The Weekend


I did well on my New Testament Final on Friday. Saturday we didn't end up going to Salt Lake due to the large amount of snow we received. Instead, Braxton and I hung out and did some Christmas shopping and then saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. It was really good. That night was the concert/party thing at our apartment. I thought a pretty good number of people came. It was fun. Sunday I went to church, did some home teaching and just hung out.


I'm not in a very good mood right now. I woke up at eight and wasn't tired, but It's ten thirty and I'm still in bed. I had a few changes in my policies. I broke up with P-dub. She seems to be okay with it. I also decided to accept the fact that Councilina and Bret are dating, and Alan and Amanda are dating, and they all seem pretty good together. I'm not going to try and break them up any more. What I've done is eliminate the distractions and barriers that I have put up around myself. If I take away the fake relationships and worries about other people's dating lives, it means I have to start worrying about my own. So far, it isn't very fun. I want more distractions. I don't want to think about my life. I just want to ignore it until it finally leaves me alone. Maybe lunch with Braxton will cheer me up today. Bye.

3 comments:

Lillian said...

Wow, sounds like you're in the same kind of mood that I'm in. Do people get seasonal-ish depression in Utah too? And here I thought the bubble was there to protect you BYU kids.

P.S. my word verification looks very close to "barfpot" oh, the small joys in life.

Anonymous said...

I think that the inversions (trapped polution) that sit on top of the valley are what makes every one in Utah valley depressed in the winter. What do you think? That or finals!

Anonymous said...

Well...Cannon has said lots of things. I can quote him as once having said he wished he were an oscarminer (whatever) weener. The best part about it is that that's not even true. I don't even like oscarmire weeners. I can't spell oscarmyier weeners for crying out loud. This much I do know, however, and that is I love grapes.