Sunday, November 26, 2006

There has been one good football game

The football game was amazing! I've never witnessed anything so intense. I can't believe that I enjoyed it. Football is supposed to be boring.

Today has been really relaxed. I enjoyed teaching Sunday School today. That's another thing I shouldn't enjoy. I have to actually prepare lessons and stand up in front of everybody and try to teach or lead some form of discussion. That's work. I'm lazy. I don't get it. The best explanation I can come up with is that I actually do enjoy work, but I can't take any kind of grading. In school I could work hard on a presentation and then get a bad grade. I am therefore a failure. Church is great though. It doesn't matter how good or how bad you are; at the end of the lesson you get the same people who simply say, "Good lesson." It feels great. Even if people are judging my teaching abilities and spend all day talking about what a horrible teacher I am, I don't know about it, so I don't care. I still get nervous, but I feel great at the same time. I just want to thank everyone who says I did a good job teaching. Thanks to those who mean it and thanks to those who are just saying it to be polite. You're all appreciated. Keep up the good work.

No comments: