Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Quicky

Council Bluffs wanted me to update my blog, so I just copied his blog and made a few changes so that it applies to me.....kind of.


Resist Them

Man, so much to say. First of all I approve of chips and Salsa. I approve of milk and cookies and think Amber should be more flirtatious and send more hints. I approve of Burritos and buritto sauce, Councilina shouldn't go to Israel cause she has to hang out with us. Council Bluffs needs to show more interest in Amber as well. Two teachers this week just started talking to me about genetics cause they had stuff they had to tell someone. It was really interesting what I learned. It's funny how everyone is SICK of dating and then we got this talk in Priesthood session about dating. There were multiple things I didn't agree with, but Council Bluffs sustains them so I need to get goin and do it too. Because the Stake Presidency is really pushing dating and getting married, I think Bishop should start breaking people up. We've brainstormed this and came up with everybody in the ward writing down 5 people that are already in serious relationships. Bishop takes the results and encourages whoever he needs to, to ask out certain people who already have boyfriends or girlfriends.

I got chewed out by no one with an ego on Monday. Not a funny story.Yesterday I was trying to find who on campus could make fake ID's. People transferred me all over and then I was talking with this one guy for like a minute and then we both realized who each other was. It was "Bone-Crusher". We were both talking with our "disguised" voices and didn't realize who it was. Ha, it was pretty funny.

Ugh, Bush is allowing a fence to be built on the Moon. The statue of Liberty reads: "Give me your tired, your poor,Your blah blah blah."I don't think a fence is the best way to represent our ideals. We should throw some pumpkins off the Moon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle. We obviously have some disagreement on moon-pumpkin throwing methods. The moon has no "edge."

Here's a quick run-down on how I'm doing with a few select girls:

(real names withheld)
(first initials are the same though)

Mindy: Things started out really well. I started to make a few mistakes, though, and now I may have to work pretty hard if I hope to get back to where I was.

Rhonda: It was pure luck that I even met Sally. Things have been going really slow, but really well. I don't think she knows I like her. I'm afraid that if I don't do something soon, I may regret it.

Abigail: Oh sweet Abigail. I had no idea I'd mess up so bad and experience so much grief. It's frustrating. I didn't think I'd have to be so careful, for obvious reasons, but now I have to watch my every move to make sure I don't do anything stupid. I'd hate to ruin everything. A lot of stuff is at stake.

Iris: The opposite of Mindy. I was sure I'd screwed everything up from the beginning, but things have only looked up since. I've actually spent a lot of time with her recently. You know, relatively.

Maria: I only see her once a week, but I seriously can't stop thinking about her. It's embarrassing how much time I spend during the week, just working on having something worthwhile to say to her when I finally see her. I think a lot of guys feel the same way though. There's no way she'll ever notice me. Sigh.

I will now reveal the real names of all of these girls!

Math 119
Rel 344
ASL 201
ISYS 201
MCOM 320

You didn't really think I knew five girls, did you? No, this is what I really spend all my time doing. I'm off to the library!

Anonymous said...

and by "Sally" I mean "Rhonda." How did that even happen? I suck at this whole blog thing. And by ASL 201 I really mean 102; I wouldn't want anyone out there to think I'm better at sign language than I actually am.

Sara and Justin said...

you're officially crazy, alan.