Monday, September 04, 2006

Last Day of Summer

Here are the problems with the dollar a day goal.

1. It's no fun for me. Some days I just want to spend two dollars.
2. It's not fun for anyone else. What happens when my friends want to go eat out? Do I just sit there and order a water every time?
3. At the end of it all, the money I save isn't worth the trouble.

Needless to say, I quit that endeavor. I have done well with my study of Organic Chemistry however. I'm ready for school to start. I have to be excited and try my best to keep that excitement up. Otherwise, my whole head will be eaten and I'll find myself drowning my sorrows in a glass of non-alcoholic beverage. ---The job hunt goes well. I suppose. I've at least been able to send out a couple of resumes. Tomorrow I'll apply at Fed-ex. I get to apply to this one in person, but that worries me a bit. What if they want to hire me right then; right there? What do I say? Sorry, but I applied to some other places that are better and this is just a back up? Maybe I should go ahead and take the job just in case nothing else works out. I hate to go job hopping, but I feel like I wouldn't have any real choice. I need money and can't waste any time not working. --- There are a few things that have been weighing on my mind just as heavily as my financial issues, but I keep pushing them into the back of my head. This results in the occasional headache and sour mood.

No comments: