Monday, April 10, 2006

Eureka's Castle

I found a copy of Reckless Kelly on Amazon and made it mine. It should arrive next week. I had a lot of fun studying with Chelsea last night so she could get ready for her test, but tonight I've been stuck studying for my own classes, bummer. I can just be glad that my tests probably won't be half as difficult as hers was. Since I aced my last lab exam I'm hoping to do it again. If I get every question right I'll have a good chance at an A in the class. I need every A I can get. I don't see it happening in any of my other classes this semester, unless all my teachers suddenly whip out Kilimanjaro sized curves. I'm pretty pooped. I just thought I'd jot something down real quick. I have to keep studying now.

Funny ways to take the bolded sentence out of context.

"I'm pretty...", bragged Kyle as he studied himself in the mirror.
When Kyle was questioned about his slipping grades he responded, "I'm ... [poop]."
Headline: "Kyle claims '...pretty [poo]' to be more beautiful than our own Milky Way!"

Alright, that's enough. Be excellent to each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»