Sunday, March 26, 2006

Great Success

The big plan turned out better than anticipated. I believe that all parties involved are better because of it. Everyone had at least some doubt about whether or not it would work. I know I did. But all those doubts have now been blown out of the water. I won't go into much detail right now, but if you WANT all the juicy details, just ask me or talk to me for more than five minutes and I'll probably mention it. After everyone came back, I couldn't let them see me and I didn't want to be locked in my room all night, so I snuck out the window and walked to route 22 and hung out with Whitney, Pottawattamie, and Matt until the plan came to completion. Yesterday I slept in really late, bought a large tub of potato salad, ate five buck pizza, went to work, and made and ate pancakes with Chelsea at Route 22. She's a great flipper. And she recognized my amazing chocolate chipping abilities.

No comments: