Monday, February 20, 2006

Three Day Weekend

Thanks to the fact that we decided to have presidents instead of kings or prime ministers, I don't have to go to school in the morning. Yipidee doo da!!! The weekend has been fun so far. Friday night I got home and no one was here so I built a fort in the living room. It was an okay fort, but I built better ones back when I was in my prime. Saturday I worked most of the day and then after work I talked to Jessica. That was interesting. I hadn't spoken with her since New Years. I did my best to pretend that we never dated and never broke up and I never felt anything for her. I think I did a pretty good job. I was even ready to ask her how Ben was doing, but she had to go before I could bring it up. I think it would be good to keep in touch and talk to her once a month or so, but I couldn't take any more communication than that right now. Hopefully we'll be able to have a normal run of the mill friendship someday. Until then, semi-awkward phone conversations will have to do. Later that night I went over to Megan's house for a dance party. It was the coolest party I have ever been to. We actually danced! Music was played and people danced! They had chips and dip and mints and orange pineapple cookies! It was even fun to mingle and meet all the people that came. Today I just went to church and work and sat around the apartment. Tomorrow, I have no idea.

No comments: