Monday, February 13, 2006

Tests



I'm about to go take my chemistry test and my genetics test. Genetics will be open book and open note, but it's timed and the problems are always pretty tough to decipher,but once you figure out what they're asking it's not too tough. Chemistry is going to eat my whole head again. I've studied the concepts, but we've been warned that the problems aren't going to be like anything we have gone over in class. I guess the days of being tested over what you have been taught are a thing of the past. In highschool you're taught how to build a ship in a bottle with only string and small pieces of wood, and then you're tested on whether or not you can tie your shoelaces. In college, they teach you how to balance a chemical equation and then test you over the most efficient way to use cold fusion. I really do enjoy the challenges that college is giving me, but when I don't succeed I can become pretty discouraged.

I have a lot to do in the next couple of days. Sure, I'm dreading my tests, but there are other things that I am really looking forward to.

No comments: