Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A great man.

The main reason I don't like zombie movies is all the gore. Especially the Al Gore.

What do you call it when Al Gore dances?.......... Algorithm (Al Gore Rhythm)

What do you call a fear of being in open spaces with Al Gore?.........Algoraphobia

Those are some of my Al Gore jokes. I just felt like they should be published for posterity's sake.

We just went and saw the new Night at the Museum movie at the dollar theater. It was surprisingly awesome. You know when something is funny, but then it goes on too long and it's not funny anymore, but then it keeps going and it's funny again, and then at the end of the movie they do the same gag again, but with Hank Azaria, and it starts to get old, but then it's over and you wish it didn't stop? That happened. Minds were blown.

4 comments:

Karen said...

How I wish we had a dollar movie around here!!! Oh, the pain....

Becca said...

Your Al Gore jokes amuse me immensely.

Alan said...

That reminds me of the Allegory of the Vice President.

Celia said...

Again, I am thoroughly amused.