Thursday, February 21, 2008

Did I swallow acid?


What is up with my throat? It's on fire. I had a chemistry lab today where I was supposed to identify an unknown chemical. How do you identify an unknown chemical? You taste if of course! How was I supposed to know any better. Seriously, I'm getting sick. I felt a little feverish today and my throat just gets worse and worse. At least tomorrow is Friday. No work. Oh yeah. Feels good. Sometime I should take a picture of our lamp that is magnet-ed to the ceiling. It is a work of art. Oh yeah, and I want to dedicate this post to Brooklyn. I've never been there, but I feel like I should go someday. Any ideas of cool things to do in Brooklyn? Places to go? Things to see? Alright, it's time for some more throat spray.



A thought from Thaddeus.

If I'm ever a professor, I'm going to put a stack of papers on my desk and I'm going to say, "okay class, I want everyone to come to the front of the room and take a sheet" every day.

5 comments:

Becca said...

You don't drink acid. You drop it.

Alan said...

They Might Be Giants are from Brooklyn...

amanda said...

every time I am at work I think to myself "These kids are going to give me a terminal disease from their nasty non-bathing" so maybe you ran into one of them

Cannon said...

Swaaaaallow the acid. Swaaaaalow the acid.

Janae Wallace said...

I'm starting to think Rusty might have something to do with this...just a feeling...