Sunday, February 04, 2007

Six Happy Cadavers, All in a Row

A year ago I went to the Anatomy lab with Chelsea and saw a cadaver. Now I find myself cleaning an anatomy lab in the Smith Field House. Six cadavers greet me every night. I usually get stuck with it because everyone else is foreign and has some superstition about being in a room with a dead body. It's gross. I'd go into detail, but I should show at least a little bit of respect to these people who donated their bodies. They didn't do it to gross me out, but to help students learn more about the human body.

I'm sick. I figure it's because I haven't written in my blog for such a long time, and because I've been working myself pretty hard and skipping several meals. Now I'm tired and sick and I want to go to sleep, but I can't because I'm too uncomfortable, so I'm forced to write in my blog. I have no other choice. Much has happened. I've been going to school for a while. Chelsea and I are dating again! It's been a fun couple of weeks, but we both have busy schedules, so we really don't get to see each other that much. So far I'm doing pretty well in all my classes. I still have a 100 in my physics class, and that's after seven homework assignments, seven pre-class quizzes and an exam! Now I'm feeling really tired. I'll try going to bed now. Good Night.

3 comments:

Cannon said...

Sleep well young Kyle socks. One day we'll all look back on your sickness...and probably not remember that you were sick.

Anonymous said...

Right ...One day we'll all be like the cadavers, belly up and making other people sick!

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.