Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ketchup

It's time to play catch up, so I'll start with today and work backwards. I went to a special suit meeting in Salt Lake instead of going to class. I am proud to be the youngest suit salesman in the area. Everyone there was at least twice as old as me. Most could be my parents and some could be my grandparents. I enjoyed it though because I got free breakfast. Then I bombed a chemistry test and resolved to do better. I made a poster to track my progress so I can be more accountable for my study habits. Then I went to work and came home and now I'm typing this. Now I'll write about previous days as if it still were those days.

February 28, 2006

Today I rushed to finish Megan's skirt. I finished the hem right before I had to rush off to my molecular bio lab. I got a major headache while there and ended up leaving early because I just couldn't concentrate. Once I left the lab I started to feel better. Maybe some of the E coli we were working with crawled up my nose and into my brain so that it could use me as some kind of transport. When I stepped outside it had reached its objective so the colony of bacteria crawled out and jumped into the grass. Then I delivered Megan's skirt after I got home from work. She wasn't there so I just left it with her roommate.

February 27, 2006

I turned 22 years old today. Bummer. I liked being 21. 21 is a good age. 22 is a bad age. I must be a bad person now. Oh well, being bad is just fine with me. In fact, I like being 22 now. Yeah! I'm 22!!!!! The day was pretty uneventful, just how I like it. Some people knew it was my birthday somehow. Tara and Leslie brought over cookies while I was at work. After work I went to wal-mart. I bought myself pickles and flowers. Alan and councilina got me Butterfingers and Chelsea got me otter pops and pringles with a napkin Birthday Card. My mom and dad got me an awesome digital camera so now I can post more pictures. I love it when they spoil me.

February 26, 2006

Church was good. We were late and sat in the stairway during sacrament meeting. I had my ecclesiastical endorsement interview thingy. I passed. Go me! The rest of the day was spent working on Megan's skirt. It's going to be tough to finish before she gets back from Mexico, but I'll try. So far girls have actually said that the skirt is cute. If I actually knew anything about sewing it could have actually turned out to be a pretty descent article of clothing.

February 25, 2006

Almost the entire day was spent sewing. I really enjoy it. I'm happiest when I'm working on a project that really doesn't benefit me in any way. There's just so much less stress when I'm not expected to do anything. I didn't have to find Chazlyn. That's why looking for her felt so great. If it had been a homework assignment, I wouldn't have done it. While I was sewing, Councilina, Pottawattamie, and Chelsea called to invite us to play Ultimate Frisbee. We admitted to being losers and declined even after they tried to tempt us by saying they would where spandex. I know they were just joking, but it made me think. Are there girls out there that think guys just sit around waiting for opportunities to see girls in tight clothing? Are there girls that see us as being so shallow? That reminds me of an embarrassing moment. In high school art class I was just staring off into space. You know, I just dazed off and was thinking about something random and unimportant. Suddenly I snapped out of it when the girl next to me nudged me and said, "What are you staring at?" It then occurred to me that there was a girl leaning over a desk in front of me with her butt in the air. I immediately turned red and tried to explain myself, but I bet to this day she thinks of me as some pig who does nothing but lust after young girls.

February 24, 2006

I had the day off today, so after class I called Megan to see if she wanted to do anything. When I called she told me that she was on a cruise headed to Mexico with her family. I was amazed. She deserves so many cool points for that. Anyway, I decided that I wanted to top it, so I grabbed my briefcase with my passport and started driving towards Salt Lake. On the way I felt a little uneasy so I turned around and went to wal mart instead. While there I talked to Braxton and tried to think of what I could do to top a spontaneous cruise to Mexico. I decided that there was no way and decided to make her a skirt instead. I bought the fabric and called her roommate Ashly to find out what size to make it. She hasn't called me back yet, so I'll probably start on it tomorrow and try to finish before she returns.

No comments: